The Plantar Fasciitis Support
provides continuous elastic tension and pressure to reduce the pain
associated with inflammation due to plantar fasciitis. Used in
conjunction with Bledsoe's recommended exercise program, the PFS reduces
pain, allowing the patient to strengthen the muscles of the foot, arch
and lower leg, as well as stretch the Achilles tendon to provide relief
and prevent future discomfort from plantar fasciitis.
Unlike shoe inserts or non-elastic bands, the PFS maintains tension continuously during wear. This reduces
painful inflammation and allows the patient to exercise the calf and
foot muscles. Proper muscle tone will prevent future plantar fasciitis.
- Simple and inexpensive way to reduce inflammation.
- Anatomically designed for proper fit and control; two sizes adjust for any size foot.
- Provides tension and support, allowing the patient to exercise; exercise program included with brace.
- Fast, easy 15-second application.
- Breathable stiff foam, wickable fabric draws perspiration away from skin.
|ES007207||PFS, Right ||L|
The Padded PF Night Splint
prevents tears in fibrous tissue that occur after a night of rest,
breaking the nighttime-healing/morning-pain cycle. Features include a
padded footplate to keep the foot in a dorsi-flexed position and soft
foam for nighttime wear.
Plantar Faciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, plantar flexion contractures, and heel spurs.
|5.5 - 6.5
||5 - 6
|7 - 8
||6.5 - 7.5
|8.5 - 9.5
||8 - 9
|10 - 11
||9.5 - 10.5