Breg Fusion Lateral OA Plus Knee Brace
The Fusion Lateral OA brace features a streamlined frame with an innovative, slim thumbwheel dial. Designed to provide lateral off-loading for patients with unicompartmental osteoarthritis.
The Fusion Lateral OA incorporates an offset gauge that clearly displays the amount of load applied in half-millimeter increments and because it features Breg's revolutionary ProForm technology, patients always get an intimate, contoured fit that keeps the brace in place all day long.
- Thumbwheel dial makes off-loading adjustments easy
- ProForm technology provides a contoured fit and protection
- Low profile, lightweight, contoured design
- Enhanced comfort with gel condyle pads, cushioned straps,
and frame pads for all day support
Common Examples of Use
- Unicompartmental OA-lateral
- Chondral defect procedures
- Meniscal procedures
Ideal Sport Activities
- Daily living activities
|077XX ||Fusion Lateral OA Plus OTS, Left |
|079XX ||Fusion Lateral OA Plus OTS, Right |