Breg Fusion XT OA Plus Knee Brace
The Breg Fusion XT OA Plus arthritis knee brace is designed for patients suffering from medial osteoarthritis who remain highly active and need maximum support and impact resistance. The Breg Fusion XT OA knee brace allows these patients to return to activities that would otherwise cause an unwanted impact on the knee joints, such as sports and fitness exercises. The frame of this brace utilizes the same ProForm technology as the standard Fusion OA Plus but has more rigid and strong 2024 tempered aluminum alloy construction. The level of offloading can be adjusted with a hex key, which secures it from an accidental change due to an impact during exercise.
Breg Fusion XT OA Arthritis Knee Brace Features:
- Designed to provide maximum support and protection from impact during active exercise.
- Made with impact-resistant yet lightweight 2024 aluminum alloy.
- Innovative AirTech® frame pads provide more comfortable wear by allowing more air circulation and moving moisture and heat away from the skin.
- ProForm technology provides maximum protection and a snug fit.
- The level of offloading is adjusted with the included hex key.
Breg Fusion XT OA Medial Arthritis Knee Brace Indications for Use:
- Unicompartmental (medial) osteoarthritis
- Recovery and rehabilitation after meniscal or chondral defect surgical procedures
Breg Fusion XT OA Plus Knee Brace Size Chart: