Breg Vectra Lite Walker Boot
The Breg Vectra Lite boot has all the great design qualities of the original Breg Premium Vectra Boot in a cost effective lighter weight version.Bregs aggressive non skid sole breathable liner and soft insole are all included in this economical walking boot designed for short term wear.
Common Examples of Use
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprain
- Forefoot/midfoot/hindfoot pain and injuries
- Stable foot and/or ankle fractures
- Post ORIF and surgical stabilization after tendon/ligament repairs
- Metatarsal fracture
- Other acute or post-operative use (i.e. bunionectomy)
- Breathable open-celled liner with glass-filled nylon uprights.
- Dual-Axis rocker bottom encourages a more natural gait.
- Wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages.
- Open heel with heel clip option.
Vectra Lite, Tall
Product Sizing Chart