Breg Vectra Lite Walker Boot
The Vectra Lite provides identical benefits for overall support and swelling management of the lower leg as the Vectra Premium, but in an economical walker boot.
Common Examples of Use
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprain
- Forefoot/midfoot/hindfoot pain and injuries
- Stable foot and/or ankle fractures
- Post ORIF and surgical stabilization after tendon/ligament repairs
- Metatarsal fracture
- Other acute or post-operative use (i.e. bunionectomy)
- Breathable open-celled liner with glass-filled nylon uprights.
- Dual-Axis rocker bottom encourages a more natural gait.
- Wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages.
- Open heel with heel clip option.
| || |
|2843X ||Vectra Lite, Short |
| || |
Product Sizing Chart