DARCO APB™ All Purpose Boot
The DARCO APB™ embodies nearly perfect 4 season post-operative protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry. Our boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts.
Feature & Benefits:
- Rocker Sole reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel by over 25%.
- Square Toe Design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better Left/Right fit.
- Ankle Strapseats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
- Removable Forefoot Closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
- Zoned Outsole has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
- Removable Insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed. Insole can be totally removed to accommodate DARCO's innovative Peg Assist™ customizable off-loading insole.
- Unique Metatarsal Shank under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the forefoot.
- Post Surgical healing.
- Unna Boots, casts and other bulky dressings.
- Foot/Ankle trauma.
- Wounds or ulcerations present under metatarsal heads and toes.
|Size ||Women's Shoe Size |
|Men's Shoe Size |
|Catalog Number |
|X-Small ||4-7 ||- ||APQ0B |
|Small ||7.5 - 10 ||6 - 8 ||APQ1B |
|Medium ||10.5 - 13 ||8.5 - 10 ||APQ2B |
|Large ||13 + ||10.5 - 12 ||APQ3B |
|X-Large ||- ||12.5 - 14 ||APQ4B |