DARCO PegAssist™ Insole System
PQ Series Insole
The PQ Series PegAssist™ System is built around a multi-purpose removable peg insole designed to fit the HeelWedge™, OrthoWedge® and APB™. Removable pegs allow for localized pressure relief and the stabilizer board prevents the pegs from collapsing.
Features & Benefits:
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- Poron® cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Included stabilizer board prevents adjacent pegs from collapsing.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations designed to fit most DARCO shoes
|Women ||Men |
| ||X-Small ||4 -7 ||- ||PQ0 |
| ||Small ||7.5 -10 ||6 - 8 ||PQ1 |
| ||Medium ||10.5 - 13 ||8.5 - 10 ||PQ2 |
| ||Large ||13+ ||10.5 - 12 ||PQ3 |
| ||X-Large ||- ||12.5 - 14 ||PQ4 |