Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar Brace With Stays
When you need a lumbar support back brace, the Aspen Horizon 627 offers excellent stability with a very low-profile design. Since it is smaller and lighter than some other back brace models , it allows people who need it to wear it more effortlessly under their everyday clothing. The lightweight mesh and adjustable straps keep it comfortable for a person suffering from any type of back pain or instability. With easy-pull tabs and FlexTab design, this lumbar corset with stays is easy to put on and adjust alone.
The Horizon 627 lumbar brace has several key features that help stabilize and support the spine and back musculature. The larger midline back panel lines up with the wearer's spine to alleviate the pressure and pain of bulging or herniated discs. This back brace with metal stays also offers sufficient vertical strength to maintain more beneficial posture while recovering from spinal surgery.
Sizing is universal.
Horizon 627 Indications and Examples of Use:
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- IDET procedures
Horizon 627 Product Features:
- Breathable mesh spacer fabric offers increased comfort and stability.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibility.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support.
- FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- SlickTrack creates circumferential compression proven to increase trunk stability.
- One-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches.
- Easy to fit and adjust sizes. Use indicator references to quickly match up to waist measurements or pant sizes.
- Easy-to-locate and comfortable pull-tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.
- Can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring back conditions.