Stim-U-Wear conductive garments offer comfortable electrotherapy stimulation to areas that are not effectively treated by traditional adhesive electrodes. These form-fitting garments made of highly conductive antibacterial silver yarns, provide stimulation over the entire surface area of the garment, eliminating hot spots often found in other garments. This is a preferred treatment option for pain management or muscle rehabilitation.
- Effective treatment for patients suffering from Carpal Tunnel, Arthritic Pain, Diabetic Neuropathy, and Repetitive Strain Disorders
- Increases circulation, reduces edema and post-operative swelling and pain
- Provides comfortable, even stimulation throughout the entire surface area of
the garment electrode
- Compatible with all makes and models of electrotherapy stimulators
(TENS, NMES, IF, HVPC, MENS)
- Non-gelled alternative electrode for patients with skin sensitivities
- Reimbursed by Medicare and most
- High-end quality, low-end price!
Stim-U-Wear™ Glove, Small, 1/pkg
(3" W x 7" L)
Stim-U-Wear™ Glove, Large, 1/pkg
(3.5" W x 8.5" L)
For best results, a secondary electrode, 3" x 5" or larger, should be used with the Conductive Sock, Glove, Sleeve or Wrap. We recommend theStimpad Electrode, SP7013