Aspen Vista 637 LSO (L0637 Back Brace)
The Aspen Vista 637 LSO is a prefabricated L0637 back brace designed to reduce the load on intervertebral discs by producing intracavitary pressure in the lumbosacral spine for patients recovering from lumbar laminectomy, diskectomy and other invasive spinal procedures on the lower spine. The construction of this Aspen LSO includes overlapping anterior panels, lateral panels for additional support and a rigid back panel with a wound window and removable extension. This Aspen Vista back brace easily adjusts to patient's waist circumference from 26 to 60 inches thanks to the innovative Sure Slot sizing mechanism, and it fits waists up to 70 inches with an additional extension panel.
Aspen Vista 637 LSO Indications for Use:
Patients recovering after lumbar laminectomy, diskectomy, spinal fusion and other invasive spinal surgeries.
Aspen Vista 637 Back Brace Features:
- Rigid anterior, lateral and posterior panels for superior support
- Sure Slot system for 26- to 60-inch waist comfortable fit
- Multiple back panel positions for specific clinical needs and levels of comfort and support
- SlickTrack™ tightening rotating wheel for effective compression
- Wound window for easy access to surgical incision area and its visibility
- Structural components can be trimmed, bent and molded to conform with patient's anatomical peculiarities.