M-Brace Ankle Support
With or without the gel pack the M-Brace supports the injured ankle with ease. Two closure straps and an adjustable heel guarantee a good tight fit around the ankle. Gel packs aid in eliminating edema. The narrow low profile design helps the brace fit into most shoes.
TheM-Brace Ankle Support reduces ankle swelling while boosting the patient's confidence when its time to get back in the game. The M-Brace is available in two models - the Air M-Brace or the Air-Gel M-Brace, and are conveniently one size and a universal style.
- Cool and open design provides complete and lightweight comfort.
- Easy to apply adjusting to fit most patients, and can be adjusted without the aid of tools.
- The Air-Gel M-Brace is available for reduction of swelling, and can be used for cold therapy.
For support and to reduce swelling of mild
|Quantity ||Air M-Brace ||Air-Gel M-Brace |
|Single ||ES040005 ||ES050005 |
| Cold Therapy |
- Remove therapeutic gel bag from ankle support system
- Place in freezer for 2 hours
- Place gel bag back in ankle support and follow fitting instructions
- Absorbent sock should be worn before ankle support is fitted
- DO NOT place entire ankle support into freezer
- Patients should always consult their physician or therapist for proper therapy instructions prior to using the therapeutic ankle support system
- Always wear an absorbent sock before cold therapy is applied
- The entire ankle support system can be hand washed with mild soap and water. Do not apply artificial heat to dry
- Only freeze the therapeutic bag. DO NOT place the entire system in freezer