The soft OA Impulse is ideal for patients with mild to moderate osteoarthritis (OA) and an active lifestyle. The Impulse is designed to give the patient the ability to adjust the amount of OA relief by adjusting the dynamic loading hinge, as well as to provide support and compression through Bledsoe's revolutionary TriTech™ material. The combination of the TriTech material and the patented dynamic hinge technology offers fashion and function in a single OA brace.
- Front closure allows easy application and removal
- Internal cuffs distribute load over large area, eliminating pressure points that are common with a push unloading brace
- Designed for the active patient
- Combines Bledsoe's proven pull technology with our revolutionary TriTech material
- Lightweight, weighing just under 14 oz*
- Adjustable dial - no tools needed
- Not recommended for contact sports such as football, rugby, etc.
- Available: Medial OA, Lateral OA
*the weight of a medium size brace
Mild to moderate unicompartmental OA. This design addresses OA conditions only, not associated ligamentous instability.
|Thigh Circumference ||Size ||Medial OA Left ||Medial OA Right ||Lateral OA Left ||Lateral OA Right |
|13.5" - 16" (34 - 41 cm) ||XS ||RK509101 ||RK509201 ||RK508101 ||RK508201 |
|16" - 18.75" (41 - 48 cm) ||S ||RK509103 ||RK509203 ||RK508103 ||RK508203 |
|18.75" - 21.5" (48 - 55 cm) ||M ||RK509105 ||RK509205 ||RK508105 ||RK508205 |
|21.5" - 24.25" (55 - 62 cm) ||L ||RK509107 ||RK509207 ||RK508107 ||RK508207 |
|24.25" - 27" (62 - 69 cm) ||XL ||RK509109 ||RK509209 ||RK508109 ||RK508209 |
|27" - 29.5" (69 - 75 cm) ||XXL ||RK509111 ||RK509211 ||RK508111 ||RK508211 |
Measurements taken 6" (15 cm) above mid-patella