Aspen Horizon 631 LSO
Experience the ease of a lumbar sacral orthosis back brace that combines high-tech support with features designed to keep it comfortable. The Aspen Horizon 631 LSO helps alleviate the day-to-day struggle of lower back pain. It also helps during the recuperation period after an injury or back surgery.
This CPT code L0648 back brace includes a rigid high- and low-back section to add support and a narrower abdominal belt for compression. Ultimately customizable, this LSO brace has side pull handles to tighten the back and a hook-and-loop wide-panel closure at the front. The combination of comfort features works together to make your life as easy as possible post-surgery or when recovering from spinal damage.
Although this Horizon brace gives sturdy support, it still maintains a high degree of flexibility to aid with comfort and natural movement throughout the day. It is designed to be worn under clothing and has a sleek design that is less detectable than bulkier options.
Horizon 631 LSO Common Examples of Use:
- Acute and chronic low back pain
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- IDET procedures
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Disc herniation and degeneration
Horizon 631 LSO Features:
- One-size, adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches.
- Can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring back conditions.
- Low-profile design allows comfortable wear underneath clothing.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibility.
- Firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to patient lordosis while providing true structural support.
- Anterior panels on each end of the brace guarantee effective midline support. FlexTab™ design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- 4:1 Independent Compression provided by the SlickTrack™ tightening system. Patients can independently tighten top and bottom, allowing them to localize compression where needed.
- Easy-to-locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.